Wow! An actual post!
I didn't think I'd ever return to this account but lo and behold, still on my second wind from a Maya fest, I decided to post yet again. Plus this is just to awesome to pass up.
The image is a small portion of a very long and detailed dream I had, eventually I will give it its proper bg. Both guys are real people, but they have never and will probably never meet in real life. One a crazed political enthusiast, the other a very down-to-earth relaxed fellow, they are a most unlikely pairing. Dispite their near-rigid straightness, they met on the dance floor in this dream and had a heck of a time swinging to the beat. How whimsical!
(quick sketch back in mid January, colored a couple weeks ago in Photoshop).


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home