AlliEEP's art blog

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Contact info

I noticed that for some reason my contact info was omitted from this year's annual Flipbook page. So I thought I ought to just post my contact info on here, just in case.

Allison Laberge (most people know me as Allie)
allielaberge(AT)gmail.com

I've moved around a lot in the last 4 years so I won't include my mailing address (for security reasons as well) or my phone number, but you can always ask for them there. :)

Thanks for stopping by, I'll be uploading a lot of stuff in the next few days so keep your eyes open!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Allie! How's it going? I'm just looking through the blogs and stuff. You gotta' post some new stuff. What's new? How are things?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh I've kept my eyes open and seen nothing new in FIVE (plus) months!!!

Post some of your DA art here, or something. Revive the blog! :D

Hope you're doing well!!!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home